9th, 10th and 11th August
At Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, UK
Aimed at advanced level recorder players keen to develop technique, repertoire and performance skills, our 2022 advanced recorder days are taking place this year within the fantastic facilities of the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, UK. Participants can enrol for one, two or all three days.
- Participation: Suitable for advanced, aspiring and pre-professional players of approximately Grade 7/8+. No minimum age, but parental supervision will be required for those under 16.
- Tutors: Annabel Knight and Chris Orton
- Content: Daily Technique Class, Masterclasses and Ensembles including renaissance consort
- Professional Accompaniment: Robin Bigwood (harpsichord and piano)
- Cost: 1 day £75; 2 days £130; 3 days £195. Substantial course assistance of up to £150 is available through our bursaries fund. The Walter Bergmann Fund is also supporting applicants and is extending its summer deadline to July 1st for Woodhouse applicants.
- The course is non-residential – but we have secured some student rooms at Globeworks (15 minute walk away) at a total cost of £175 (staying Monday – Thursday, 18 years and over only). A small number of students may also be accommodated with hosts in the city – please contact us for information. Otherwise there are many reasonably priced hotels in the city centre.
- The Royal Birmingham Conservatoire is situated in the Eastside area of the City, about 15 minutes walk from Birmingham New Street Station. Full details here
- More information and full course details